Patna High Court Assistant Admit Card 2016
Admit Card for Assistant Examination is now available at official website. Candidates can download Admit Card by opening following links. The call letter is available from 13/05/2016. The test will be conducted on 24/05/2016. To download admit card, candidates need to open following link enter Registration Number/User Name and Password and click on Log in or Registration Number / Password and Date of Birth.
Download Assistant Admit Card 2016
Download Assistant Admit Card 2016
Patna High Court Assistant Recruitment 2016High Court of Judicature at Patna has issued a notification for Assistant Recruitment in Pay Scale Rs.9300-34800 + Rs.4600 GP. Online form for this post can be filled up by visiting www.patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in from 01/04/2016 to 21/04/2016 till 11.59 PM. Aspiring candidates who meet eligibility criteria for the post can apply against 179 Assistant Vacancies in Patna High Court. More details regarding Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 for mentioned posts can be seen in the following paragraphs.
Patna High Court Assistant Vacancy 2016 (179 Posts)
Mode of Payment
(PB-2) Rs.9300-34800 + Rs.4600 GP + Usual Allowances as per rule.
Percentage of Reservation
- Schedule Caste (SC) – 16%
- Schedule Tribes (ST) – 01%
- Extremely Backward Class (EBC) – 18%
- Backward Class (BC) – 12%
- Physically Handicapped (PH) – 03%
Note: Only permanent resident of Bihar will be eligible to get Reservation.
Assistant Exam Pattern
Selection of eligible candidates on the mentioned post will be made by conducting OMR Based Preliminary Test, Main Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
To fill up online form against Assistant Job in Patna High Court, visit www.patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in between 01/04/2016 and 21/04/2016.
Step-One (Online Registration)
- Go to online application link and fill up all required information in online application form.
- After submission, an SMS / Email will be sent to Registered Mobile / Email Id bearing Registration Number. The Registration Number will be used as Username.
Step-Two (Examination Fee)
- After completing Step-I, you need to login with correct Registration Number and Password.
- Here you have to make payment of prescribed examination fee.
- You can make payment of fee using two modes; by mode of Bank Challan or Online using Debit / Credit Card or Net Banking.
- (a).Payment By Challan: If you want to make payment using Bank Challan, then you need to click on “Print Challan” available in triplicate and download it.
- Triplicate Challan consists of (i).Bank’s Copy, (ii).Patna High Court Copy and (iii).Candidates’ Copy.
- Make payment using this challan in any branch of Canara Bank
- (b).Online Payment: For online payment, you need to go to “online payment” link, make payment using Debit / Credit Card or through Internet Banking Facility.
Step-Three (Personal Details)
- After completed Step-I & II, now you need to click on “Fill the Personal Information” link to put your personal details in the form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature as well as upload Declaration written by you in your handwriting in Black ink.
- After doing all the above said, go to submit Button.
Step-Four (Educational Details)
- Here you can put educational information and submit after completing.
After submission take print out of application for your record and use in future.
- Admit Card for examination can be downloaded by visiting its official website mentioned above.
- Suitable Weightage will be provided to Sportsperson of Repute.