UP Basic Shiksha Prishad Primary Teacher Jobs Dec-2012: 72637 Posts
A notification for recruitment of Primary Teachers has been issued by Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad. Aspiring candidates who possess Graduate Degree with B.Ed and Qualified in TET for Class 1 to 5 are eligible for this position. Age of the candidates should not be more than 40 years as on 01/07/2012. They must be an Indian citizen and residing in Uttar Pradesh for Five years. Selection for job of Primary Teacher will done on the basis of academic qualifications. After selection on this post, candidates will undergo a special training for Six months. Only online application can be made for this post through the website http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in. Registration to apply for this post must be done till 27/12/2012. After Registration, candidates submit online application till 31/12/2012. For more write up in this context, go through the following lines
Position: Primary Teacher
- Vacancies: 72637 Posts (SC-15259, ST-1550, OBC-19609, UR-36229)
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with B.Ed. Candidates must be Qualified in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for Class 01 to 5 with 60% Marks (55% for SC/ST/PH/OBC) organized by Uttar Pradesh Government or Government of India.
- Age Limit: Minimum age of the candidates should be 21 years but not exceeding 40 years as on 01/07/2012. Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC Candidates will be given upto 5 years.
Application Fees: Rs.200 for SC/ST and Rs.500 for all other candidates. PH candidates are not required to pay application fee.
How to apply: Online application for this post can be made through the website http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in. First of all, applicants are required to make a registration by providing Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Qualification & Category which can be made till 27/12/2012. If registration process is successfully done, a Registration Number will be generated by the system. Now download Challan by providing Registration No. and date of birth, pay appropriate application fees to any branch of SBI. After two days from payment of application, Candidate may fill up online application for Primary Teacher Post. It can be made till 31/12/2012. Now open apply online link, login with a valid Registration Number, Date of Birth and Journal Number obtained by the Bank. Fill up online application format with proper details, upload scanned photograph and submit.
- Make a registration for online application till: 27/12/2012
- Print Payment challan till 27/12/2012
- Pay Application fee upto: 28/12/2012
- Apply online till 31/12/2012